Monday, February 2, 2015

How To Fill In Your Eyebrows: Using One Subtle Product



One makeup step that most people ignore is filling in their eyebrows. By no means did I ever have spares eyebrows. But once I saw how much more framed my face looked with them filled in - I couldn't go back!


My favorite product for filling in my brows is Benefit's "Gimme Brow". The main difference between this product and the brow mascara that you can buy at the drugstore is that this product contains fibers that cling to your existing hair and makes it appear thicker. I prefer this to a brow pencil or gel because its quick and subtle enough that its hard to mess up! You really have to layer this product on in order to give yourself that drawn-on look that nobody wants.

As you can see in the image above, the wand is small enough to easily sculpt your brows without getting product all over your face. "Gimme Brow" comes in two different shades I believe. I suggest trying them on at your local Sephora or a Benefit Cosmetics store before you choose your shade. This product is also great for taming your brows in order to extend time between wax or thread appointments.

"Gimme Brow" retails from $18-$22. I know this seems a little steep for such a small product but trust me its worth the investment. Not to mention this tiny tube usually lasts me about 3 months!

I've tried cheaper drugstore options such as Maybelline's "Brow Drama - Sculpting Brow Mascara". This didn't do anything for my brows except give them that crunchy, gelled-down look. It also did not thicken my brows in the slightest. Go for the good stuff! Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

Before and After Photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment