Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Lipstick Collection & Swatches



Lipstick is one of my favorite ways to switch up my make up. Too many of my friends think they can't pull it off. Lipstick is meant to be fun and you just have to go for it! In this post I will take you through my personal collection providing lip swatches that will demonstrate how different shades can transform your look!

My Collection:
Estee Lauder "Melon Shimmer", NYX "Big Cherry", NYX "Licorice", NYX "Pops", Make Up For Ever "Rouge Artist Intense #36", Make Up For Ever "Rouge Artist Intense #42", MAC "Vegas Volt", MAC "Dare You", MAC "Snob", MAC "Rebel"
Swatches
Dupe alert! If you are interested in the MAC "Rebel" shade, "Licorice" by NYX is the exact same color for only $6!

As for application it's always best to start off with a lip liner. Once your lips are fully lined you want to fill them in with the lip pencil. Next apply your lipstick; the lip liner creates a base for your lipstick, which will give you a longer wear. You can then use a concealer to clean up the edges and you're good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment